When you support our Bonfire t-shirt campaign, you can represent Girls for a Change in the community while helping us raise money for our programming.
When you invest in Black Girls and other girls of color by donating to Girls For A Change, you are doing more than donating to a one-time event, seasonal program, or short-term experience. You are giving these girls a multitude of experiences, exposure, and opportunities over the course of their youth and adolescence that will:
- Shape their views, perspectives on life, and future outlook
- Prepare them for the barriers, challenges and setbacks they’ll face as they enter into adulthood as women of color
- Help them to amplify their voice
- Mold them into future leaders
- Build their confidence
- Encourage and guide them to make choices to improve their lives and their future career potential
- Prepare them for advocacy and community leadership
Investments take time to show a return, and GFAC is investing in girls from the beginning (as young as first grade) and staying by their sides as long as they need (college and beyond). We’re in it for the long haul and we’re asking you to join us by investing in Black girls and girls of color today.