The Girl Ambassador Program (GAP) provides world-class instructors and leadership development. Build a successful career pathway with a cohort focused on young Black women and other women of color to level the playing field in economic opportunity, STEM, and entrepreneurship.
You will receive an in-depth leadership curriculum with hands-on learning, collaboration opportunities, seed money for your start-up, and a powerful community surrounding you.
Mondays & Wednesdays from 3:00-6:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:00-6:00pm
Meadowbrook High School
Who can apply:
Meadowbrook 9th Grade Students
(must have a student ID)
What to expect
- Stand Out on College Applications & Scholarships
- Earn Work-Based Learning & Experience Credits
- Receive Mentorship from Industry Leaders, CEOs, and World-class Professionals
- Receive Paid Summer Internships
- Connect with Like-minded Peers to Build a Real-world Start-up
- Work with Tutors to Improve Academic Outcomes
- Create a Pathway to High-Paying Jobs