Girl Ambassador Program Hiring Partners
Learn more about becoming a Hiring Partner with Girls For A Change.
Then begin the signup process below.
How to Become A Hiring Partner
- Attend a Virtual Information Session in March or April.
- Complete the application below by
April 15thMay 1st, 2021
- Receive a Welcome Letter and prepare for Diversity Training and Speed Networking on May 7th, 2021 from 3-5:00pm
- Make payments to Girls For A Change by June 18th. Accepted payment types are check, certified check, or direct deposit.
- Begin working with a participant July 5th-August 9th, 2021.
- Have a halfway point check-in meeting during the week of July 19th, 2021.
- Attend the celebration on August 13th, 2021!
Why Become A Hiring Partner?
Build A Talent Pipeline
When you hire a Girl Ambassador, you directly impact the career potential of a Black girl. Becoming a Hiring Partner allows you to invest in a young person, your community, and your business all at once. Build trust by working directly with Black girls, and increase the cultural competency within your organization.
Gain A New Perspective
Each Girl Ambassador arrives to a workplace with a unique set of skills, perspectives, talents and experiences. She will help you and your company evolve, while you help her learn and grow.
Contribute to Social Change
Black women in the workforce face a multitude of challenges, institutional, systematic and personal. By investing in a Black girl and helping her prepare for her future in the workforce, you are directly deconstructing the hurdles Black women face. By equipping Black girls for a future career, we know you begin to see even more potential within Black women in your organization.